Development Services Information Fair 2018
55 Barber Greene Road, # 1, North York, ON M3C 2A1
Thursday, October 11, 2018 from 10:00am-7:00pm
- Information from Toronto based agencies on services and supports for transitional youth (16 years of age and older) and adults (18 years of age and older) with a developmental disability.
- Information about fee-for-service programs.
- Free event, free parking, no registration required!
- An opportunity to learn about employment supports, creative housing options, ODSP, spending Passport dollars and much more!
Agency and community presentations:
- 11:30am-12:15pm- Self-Advocate Council (SAC) Group of Community Living Toronto
- 12:30pm-1:15pm- Developmental Services Ontario (DSO): Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
- 1:30pm-2:30pm- Employment Supports: PANEL DISCUSSION
- 4:30pm-5:15pm- ODSP
- 5:30pm-6:30pm- Creative Housing Options
Opportunity for families to speak to Developmental Services agency staff, self-advocacy groups and family groups.