The Down Syndrome Association of Toronto (DSAT) is a parent organized and led registered Canadian Charity which works to achieve the goals of maximization of individual potential, integration, and full participation of persons with Down syndrome in the community.
- Representation on Boards, Committees, Coalitions, etc.
- Advocating for civil and human rights and equality of opportunity
- Provide a Forum
- Support Families & Individuals
- Provide Opportunities for Socializing
- Dispelling myths & Increasing Public Awareness
- Encourage Effective Services
- Collaborate with Related Organizations
- Raise Funds
- Read more...
Join the DSAT community
You are invited to join our community and become a member of DSAT. There are plenty of benefits for doing so, such as access to the latest information and events, discounted registration fees, a subscription to our newsletter, and more. See benefits . . .